Jeux2foot Index du Forum
Questions fréquentes à propos du forum Rechercher Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion S'enregistrer

La date/heure actuelle est 13 Déc 2017 15:03
Toutes les heures sont au format UTC + 2 (DST en action)
 Index du Forum » LES SIMULATIONS DE FOOT (PES, FIFA, ...) »  TOUTE LA SÉRIE DES "PES, WE, ISS" DE KONAMI » Anciennes versions de Konami Football » Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 - PES 2011
PES2011 BAL Editor ENG EPT TEAM Updated Editor v4.0.141
Modérateurs: Membres Historiques, Modos, Modos PES, PES Patchers
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant
Page 1 sur 1 [10 messages]  
Auteur Message
bilel411
Joueur "Junior"

MessagePosté le: 21 Oct 2010 12:27    Sujet du message:  PES2011 BAL Editor ENG EPT TEAM Updated Editor v4.0.141
Description du sujet: Updated Editor v4.0.141

1. Start your BAL.
2. Load your player info into the program (down left button).
3. Make changes you want.
4. Save changes by pressing a button on down right.

PES 2011 BAL Editor by EPT-TEAM [ Video Tutorial ]

Link

Link

Note Trainer nécessaire. NET Framework 4.0 DOWNLOAD

http://www.microsoft.com/DOWNLOADS/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=0a391abd-25c1-4fc0-919f-b21f31ab88b7&displaylang=en

Update framework to 2.0.104
This version changed its title to "PluginInvoker - for EPT Tools", and its default size was changed.

Update editor to 2.1.126
1. More nationalities can be selected now, such as Ghana, Algeria etc.
2. S01~S04 can be edited here, after this version, all skill cards were opened for you to edit.
3. Used sideway attr is able to be changed. Pay your attention to this - only when your player is fit for at least one sideway position can you do this editing. For example if you are WF, WB, SB... then you edit the used sideway attribute, go back to the game and check it you will see the editing is worked. Or the game will show you the "-" symbol.
4. Fixed some knowned bugs.

The editor can only support PES2011v1.01, go to somewhere to download a newer version of your game if you had no such version.

==================================================================================
2010-11-08 22:53:18
Update v2.1.127
This update recall SUPERMAN mode function.
About SUPERMAN:
1. Every attribute can be modified up to 127 max.
2. The values above 99 you see in "My Data" menu will be shown as symbol "-", but they can be read in the match or tactics panel.
3. There are some hidden values to be appended to the value, I dont know how much is maximun value. If your value + appended > 127 then you will find your player is more weak than that you did not modify them. For example, if you set speed to 127, and the system append 10 to it, the actual value will be 9, not 137: val+append-128 is the value(only when total is more than 127). So now you will be a tortoise.
4. According to point 3, I suggest you not let the value above 117.

==================================================================================
2010-11-09 22:36:22
Update v2.2.104

This update cause the possibility of the treated of hidden attributes.
Updated Editor v3.0.100
Long time no see... This time I just make it support PES2011 v1.02, nothing new here.
Usage: Select your game version and than click "Read" button. If you forget to select the version before your clicking "Read" button, no matter, just select the right version and than click "Read" again, there is no need to restart this editor, may you a good time!
================================================== ================================
NEW Updated Editor v3.1.100
Marry Christmas! Now the eidtor supports PES2011 v1.03, your selection of version now can be remembered by the new editor.
NEW Updated Editor v4.0.141
When I was playing I found that the status' changing of player force me to change every value, time by time I'm fed up with doing the same thing.
This time I make the editor for you to preset several presets of the player, you can simply select one and click "read" button at the moment you need to change it. By the way, don't forget to write back to the memory, hope you will enjoy it.

DOWNLOAD
HER direct download link

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-a71397f6.html

or HER

http://www.multiupload.com/YGVM8A1TUB

Dernière édition par bilel411 le 12 Jan 2011 18:39; édité 10 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 21 Oct 2010 16:48    Sujet du message: Publicité  

Oijkn
Joueur "Junior"

MessagePosté le: 21 Oct 2010 16:48    Sujet du message:  

Bien joué bilel411, EPT team à finit nos travaux mais en beaucoup mieux bien sur lol ...
bilel411
Joueur "Junior"

MessagePosté le: 21 Oct 2010 17:10    Sujet du message:  

oui Oijkn lol
bilel411
Joueur "Junior"

MessagePosté le: 31 Oct 2010 12:14    Sujet du message:  

Update framework to 2.0.104
This version changed its title to "PluginInvoker - for EPT Tools", and its default size was changed.

Update editor to 2.1.126
1. More nationalities can be selected now, such as Ghana, Algeria etc.
2. S01~S04 can be edited here, after this version, all skill cards were opened for you to edit.
3. Used sideway attr is able to be changed. Pay your attention to this - only when your player is fit for at least one sideway position can you do this editing. For example if you are WF, WB, SB... then you edit the used sideway attribute, go back to the game and check it you will see the editing is worked. Or the game will show you the "-" symbol.
4. Fixed some knowned bugs.

The editor can only support PES2011v1.01, go to somewhere to download a newer version of your game if you had no such version.

DOWNLOAD

http://www.multiupload.com/CN5VQZ14TN
bilel411
Joueur "Junior"

MessagePosté le: 09 Nov 2010 19:30    Sujet du message:  

2010-11-08 22:53:18
Update v2.1.127
This update recall SUPERMAN mode function.
About SUPERMAN:
1. Every attribute can be modified up to 127 max.
2. The values above 99 you see in "My Data" menu will be shown as symbol "-", but they can be read in the match or tactics panel.
3. There are some hidden values to be appended to the value, I dont know how much is maximun value. If your value + appended > 127 then you will find your player is more weak than that you did not modify them. For example, if you set speed to 127, and the system append 10 to it, the actual value will be 9, not 137: val+append-128 is the value(only when total is more than 127). So now you will be a tortoise.
4. According to point 3, I suggest you not let the value above 117.

2010-11-09 22:36:22
Update v2.2.104

This update cause the possibility of the treated of hidden attributes.
DOWNLOAD

http://www.multiupload.com/UR8HUESW8V
Moustik
Joueur "Junior"

MessagePosté le: 11 Nov 2010 01:37    Sujet du message:  

C'est quoi ce truc ? Pour booster le joueur dans le mode BAL ?

Si oui, quel est l'intérêt ?
Rastaman Dj
Joueur "Réserviste"

MessagePosté le: 11 Nov 2010 06:01    Sujet du message:  

bah on est pas obliger de tout pousser à 99 non plus hin!!!!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger 
bilel411
Joueur "Junior"

MessagePosté le: 17 Déc 2010 12:02    Sujet du message:  

NEW Updated Editor v3.0.100
Long time no see... This time I just make it support PES2011 v1.02, nothing new here.
Usage: Select your game version and than click "Read" button. If you forget to select the version before your clicking "Read" button, no matter, just select the right version and than click "Read" again, there is no need to restart this editor, may you a good time!

DOWNLOAD
HER direct download link

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-a9aeb41f.html

or HER

http://www.multiupload.com/S6Z5F33NIR
bilel411
Joueur "Junior"

MessagePosté le: 24 Déc 2010 20:20    Sujet du message:  

NEW Updated Editor v3.1.100
Marry Christmas! Now the eidtor supports PES2011 v1.03, your selection of version now can be remembered by the new editor.

DOWNLOAD
HER direct download link

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-0c989517.html

or HER

http://www.multiupload.com/0SRW9P4JYU
bilel411
Joueur "Junior"

MessagePosté le: 12 Jan 2011 18:40    Sujet du message:  

PES2011 BAL Editor ENG EPT TEAM Updated Editor v4.0.141
NEW Updated Editor v4.0.141
When I was playing I found that the status' changing of player force me to change every value, time by time I'm fed up with doing the same thing.
This time I make the editor for you to preset several presets of the player, you can simply select one and click "read" button at the moment you need to change it. By the way, don't forget to write back to the memory, hope you will enjoy it.
DOWNLOAD
HER direct download link

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-a71397f6.html

or HER

http://www.multiupload.com/YGVM8A1TUB
Page 1 sur 1 [10 messages]  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant
 Index du Forum » LES SIMULATIONS DE FOOT (PES, FIFA, ...) »  TOUTE LA SÉRIE DES "PES, WE, ISS" DE KONAMI » Anciennes versions de Konami Football » Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 - PES 2011
Sauter vers: